This product is currently sold out.
Why choose zerowaste multibag?
A truly great thing about our Multibag, is of course the socially responsible production and the fact that the fabric is upcycled and very durable - you can wash it endlessly with no signs of wear and tear.
So this zerowaste product, not only helps you reduce waste but is also made from fabric waste. Furthermore it is produced locally in Denmark, which means little to none C02 emissions from transport.
- 100% upcycled cotton fabric from Denmark
- Social economic production in Denmark
- Wash at 60 degrees celsius
- Measurements: Length 42cm x Width 32cm x Depth 7cm
When to use a multibag:
- Shopping - Our Multibag is an allround bag that is great for reducing plastic when you for example buy fruits and vegetables, shop at the farmers market, bulk stores or when you buy bread at the bakery - many bags are used with some kind of biodegradable/compostable materials but bringing your own reusable bag, we believe creates less waste and less impact. *If you are unsure about using your own bag when shopping, kindly ask if you can use your own bag and most places will be totally fine with this ;-)
- Lunch - It is also a perfect if you want to keep your lunchbox, snackbag/fruit and reusable waterbottle in one place so it is easy to find.
- Traveling - When you are travelling, use it to organize your belongings - it has a good size for underwear/socks or accessories like hats and belts.
- Maternity leave/children - If you have a baby/child, the multibag is handy for keeping diapers in one place, to bring some toys when going out or when you are on the go.
- Shoes - Use it for shoe storage or for washing your dirty sneakers - the bag protects and they will still get clean.
- Organize - If you like to live minimalistic, a great idea is to make sure that all your bits and pieces, like scarfs, belts and so on, is all gathering in one place
Hvorfor vælge zerowaste multibag?
En af de bedste ting ved vores Multibag, er den social økonomiske produktion og det faktum at stoffet er genanvendt/upcycled og meget slidstærkt - du kan vaske den uendeligt mange gange uden tegn på slid.
Dvs. at multibag ikke kun hjælper dig med at reducere affald men det er også produceret af "affald"/kasseret stof. Herudover er produktet produceret lokalt i Danmark, som betyder at der kun går meget lidt eller ingen C02
- 100% upcycled bomuldsstof fra Danmark
- Genbrugt stof fra Danmark
- Socialøkonomisk produktion i Danmark
- Vask ved 60 grader
- Mål: Længde: 42cm x bredde: 32cm x dybde: 7cm